Cervelas and Swiss Cheese Salad
This unusual salad is a fantastic last –minute recipe if you don’t seem to have much in the refrigerator. A few long lasting ingredients, such as Cervelas, pickles and cheese, can soon be turned into a delicious light lunch or supper dish.
Preparation Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 30 min
You will need:
- 2 Swiss Deli Cervelas sausages, skinned, sliced lengthways and cut into thin semi-circles
- 200g Emmental cheese, cut into thin strips
- 4 tbsp. sunflower oil
- 3tbsp white wine vinegar
- Pinch of caster sugar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small red onion, halved and finely sliced
- 50g pickled gherkins, thinly sliced
- 2tbsp finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
2. Add the Swiss Deli Cervelas, cheese, and gherkins to the bowl, and mix well to combine.
3. Sprinkle with parsley, and marinate for at least 15 minutes (up to 1 hour) before serving with green salad bread or rice.