Swiss Deli does not sell or rent mailing lists and will not pass on to any third party any personal information that you provide to us unless we have your express consent to do so. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please send an email and you will be promptly removed.
Visiting our website
Each time you visit this website, the following information will be automatically recorded about your visit:
- your top level domain name
- the date and time of your visit to the site
- the pages you accessed and the documents downloaded;
- the duration of your visit to the site;
- the previous site you have visited; and
- the type of web browser you are using.
We use this information for statistical purposes and it helps us to ensure that our website meets the demands of our visitors.
Registration for Swiss Deli services is optional. All information provided when registering for Swiss Deli services including name, address, email address, and telephone numbers can be viewed, modified or deleted at any time by going to the ‘My Account’ area of the site.
Using personal information
Swiss Deli does not use or disclose your personal information for a purpose other than that for which it was collected, unless such use or disclosure would be reasonably expected or you give us your consent.
We may also collect personal information about you when you make a purchase from us. This information would usually be collected for the purpose of giving effect to the transaction.
Your personal information may also be used to:
- market products, services and special offers to you;
- verify your identity
- assist you to subscribe to any newsletter or other promotions we offer or may in the future offer and to manage and administer those services;
- make changes to your profile;
- respond to any queries or feedback you may have;
- inform you of ways the services provided to you could be improved;
- research and develop our services;
- maintain and develop our business systems;
- gain a better understanding of your information service requirements; and
- conduct appropriate checks for credit-worthiness or fraud.
Credit card information
Swiss Deli does not save any credit card information, all credit card details are processed via Payment Express New Zealand over a secure encrypted SSL connection.
Your account will be charged in NZD.
Links on our website
Securing your personal information
All personal information held by Swiss Deli is stored on secure servers that are protected in a controlled environment. You should be aware however that due to the open nature of the Internet, information exchanged via the Internet may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended. If you provide or send us any personal information, it is sent at your own risk. Although we endeavour to keep your personal information secure, Swiss Deli will not be held responsible for any unauthorised access and use of your personal information.
To help us keep your personal information secure, you should at all times keep your login details (username and password) that access Your Account on the Swiss Deli site confidential. If you become aware of unauthorised usage of Your Account you should contact us immediately.
Please contact us to find out more about our procedures and policies in relation to the collection, use, disclosure, storage and handling of personal information.
Swiss Deli Retail Shop
68-70 Greenmount Drive, East Tamaki, Auckland
New Zealand, 2140
Phone: (+64) 9 274 4455