Pork Kabbanos and Potatoes Skillet
Smokey Swiss Deli Pork Kabbanos sausages steal the show in this hearty home-style all-in-one meal. This is a perfect recipe for a quick, yet sophisticated meal on a cold winter night.
Preparation Time: 5-7 min
Cook Time: 15 min
You will need:
- 1/2kg red potatoes, cubed
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 Swiss Deli Pork Kabbanos sausages, cut into thick slices
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 5 strips Swiss Deli Streaky Bacon, cooked and diced
2. In a large skillet, sauté Swiss Deli Pork Kabbanos and onion in oil until onion is tender.
3. Add potatoes and sauté for another 3-5 minutes or until Kabbanos and potatoes are lightly browned.
4. Combine the brown sugar, vinegar, mustard, thyme and pepper; stir into skillet. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
5. Add spinach and bacon. Cook and stir until spinach is wilted.